Bright Start Handbooks and Plans are updated annually.
- Parents’ Handbook
- Illness & Injury Prevention Plan
- Rocky Mountain Sunscreen Information Letter
- 2021 – 2022 School Year Calendar
Bright Start’s Emergency Plan is available to enrolled families, but for the safety and security of the Center, it is not published online.
See below for Food from Home Policy & Safe Peanut-Free Snack List
Individual forms for UPDATE purposes
- Enroll a Sibling
- Health Form
- Authorization to Apply Diaper Cream
- Authorization to Administer Medication
- Sunscreen Authorization Form
These documents are important for you to read and complete if your child has food allergies or intolerances.
- Managing My Child’s Food Allergies at School
- Allergy Action Plan
- Authorization for Benadryl, EPI-Pen, etc.
- Permission to Post Allergies
Bringing food from home to the center
Welcome and Transition Information
Jeffery’s Catering Menus
Jeffery’s Catering provides lunch every day and breakfast on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. On Monday and Thursday mornings, the children will be served cereal with milk and fruit for breakfast.
Breakfast will be served from 8:30 to 9:00 every morning. If your child is an early arriver, you may want to send him or her with a healthy snack such as fruit or yogurt. Please be mindful of our allergy policy and do not send in any foods that contain nuts or were processed in a facility that also processes nuts.
Menus will be available around the 25th of each month and will be posted here.